Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but your snake only grows to 7cm and you lose it in your new big enclosure.

I wish for the sugar cane to be replanted with rainforest because I am sick of seeing sugar cane! :)

granted but the rainforest kills the suger kane so it gets taken back to grow where it was origanly, and braught back with it was more cane toads

i wish for cane toads to DIE

granted, but now qld is over-run with cockroaches and the state of origin team have no mascot!

i wish for a robotic dog po0 picker upperer!

granted, they all explode and cover the north of austrlia with cane toad poison, killing all the native plants and animals.

I wish i was didnt need to work anymore.

granted, but now qld is over-run with cockroaches and the state of origin team have no mascot!

i wish for a robotic dog po0 picker upperer!

granted but the robotic scooper mistakes your dog as *** and bags him in a plastic bag and then he has a near death experience

i wish for more replies on the people choice issue thread

granted, because you have no legs and arms you go onto a disability pension and dont work!

reptileboys wish.............

hahahahahah granted, see thread

i wish the sun would come out

Granted, but then you shrivel up as the sun is too hot
I wish for my daughter to be better behaved and not such a cling on

Last edited:
Granted - but she finds a boyfriend and marries him only to find out he's a cross dressing transexual insect eating alien from another planet...

I wished I could understand reptile boys granted wish that I made earlier!

(Reptile Boy's granted wish: granted but the rainforest kills the suger kane so it gets taken back to grow where it was origanly, and braught back with it was more cane toads)

Granted, but then you find out you didn't want to know what it means.

I wish Christmas would hurry up and get here.

Granted, but then you find out you didn't want to know what it means.

I wish Christmas would hurry up and get here.

Granted but Christmas comes so fast that theres no time to enjoy it and of course you destroy the entire space time continum which i have no idea what it is....

I wish for free reptiles

Granted, but you get a free Taipan and it bites you and kills you.

I wish to become an immortal.

Granted, but you get a free Taipan and it bites you and kills you.

I wish to become an immortal.

Granted, but you live out the worlds existents and float around in space for ever with no reptiles

I wish for 1 free rough scaled python

shiv 1 Granted But it isn't an aussie and ends up being a puff adder that bites you. But you do survive only to have your arm rot and fall off.
I wish for My house to clean its self

Granted but it breaks its self down to clean the dust in the walls and then it cleans up your insurence records aswell

I wish for non venomous free non biting australian pythons that are immoratal (i hope im safe)

Shiv 1 Granted But....... The snakes out live you and when you die they eat you. not so bad heh

I wish for my son to not want a croc soooooo much. it kinda freaks me out

noidea said:
I wish for my son to not want a croc soooooo much. it kinda freaks me out

Granted... but instead of a croc he starts asking for a pony..!

I wish for a lifetime supply of free airplane tickets.

Granted miss B but they are all tickets to ABU DABI and you have to go in a BOX

I wish for a Large bells phase lacie

Granted but it grows so big that it just gets as big as godzilla and kills you
I wish for a non biting non growing non swallowing non killing exept food immortal collection of non venomous reptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back