Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some awesome animals being shown here guys. Kepp up the good work.
Sorry I haven't been on here for a bit and noticed a few posts directed to me so just going to reply to those.

Is it the yellow that you specifically breed for?
It's not just the tipping yellow that I'll be breeding for, but also the jungle yellows.
The rosettes on a Diamond python are usually very white. I want to turn that white into a yellow while also making the "rosettes" into more of a random patterning.
But I don't have to justify any of my projects or what I want to do with my HOBBY to you.

ok shaun... where's our updates on s&m's milkshakes i know you have to be sitting on a few hold backs :)

Sorry nato, no milkshake holdbacks this season....the Diamond X Bredli girl passed away after holding onto a clutch of slugs for a bit too long.
Was being treated for an infection for the last few weeks and wasn't getting any better and was progressivly getting worse.
Unfortunate but these things happen with living organisms.
Was a bit of a kick in the guts to be honest.

albino jag and het albino sibling
both hatched on 13-11-2011 feeding and growing well

DSC04640.jpg

Rocket85 that white jag is a stunner!
Here's a couple shots of one taken earlier today, bred by Neville. I believe she would be a sibling to the other jag you posted Rocket.

Last edited:
thats a huge size difference den :D looking good too

DSC04752.jpg

DSC04751.jpg

DSC04742.jpg

DSC04754.jpg

This is a pic I found on google a 75% carpondro, I can't wait til these become popular, this thing is awsome, carpondro's are the best hybrids, I really have grown fond of them!!!!:shock::D

Attachments

• 75carpondro5mdrgammelcu.jpg
    75carpondro5mdrgammelcu.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 556
Ugly mongrel :)lol:) sib that recently shed.

Attachments

• 2012-03-17 15.55.07.jpg
    2012-03-17 15.55.07.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 238
Sweet Julatten D3 :)

Heres a nice little 66% J.J.

IMG_0166.jpg

Jags don't eat cherry tomatos , lol
She was just sniffing it..
Her nuro seems to have gotten better ( I don't breed Jags or really want any more apart from this one)
She Strikes and even gets the food now.. and can hold her head up without twitching :)

faaaafb3.jpg

62892e04.jpg

Jullatten Jungle Jag

431619_3059937492347_1080709962_2896896_1438570962_n.jpg

How cool is the tail pattern on that jullaten X

Last edited:
IMG_8476.jpg

This is my coastal x jungle. She is the best snake I've ever owned and can't fault her in anyway.

Julatten Jungle Jag (cross)

DSC04942.jpg

Julatten Jungle Jag (cross)

DSC04524.jpg

Albino Jag
DSC04924.jpg

You recon why will go grey and not white?

you mean do I reckon white will go grey and not white? when there older?

I think the white will stay white but it remains to be seen when these are older. two of ones in that old pic are really white now with grey pattern edged in black. the third one (see the first ptic in my post) is true to colour now but should get whiter as it hatched later than the other two in a different clutch so is a bit behind in colour. that first one comes from a white julatten female that still is pretty white at over 6+ years old. Ive posted her in the jungle thread several times. you probably know the one I mean.

D3, that Julatten jag cross is awesome! From what I've seen here, and grant it that we don't have any true Julatten locale animals to work with in the states, but when a black and white or "ivory" jungle is crossed with a jag, they eventually tend to yellow a bit, but nowhere near the normal jag colouring, more of a cream look. Here is a 2011 girl I have, her lineage is very sketchy, she was produced from two parents whos lineage is unknown, a black and white jungle dam, and a very "axanthic" looking jag sire.

Here is a pic from the begining of December...

86190_188002_Large_qKFQlxaVuD.jpg

And here is a pic from last week...

86190_208332_VeryLarge_7lUZGCmZaDLHDs.jpg

She isn't quite as yellow as she appears there, that seems to be from the sunlight. But you can see a yellowish tinge starting to come in, and the jungle parent was pretty much black and white. Of course here, there is almost certainly some recent yellow lineage in any black and white jungle, as compared to there, with a true julatten, there could be 100x times that distance from any yellow lineage, as I understand there are no yellow cheynei from that part. So it is not really an even comparison. I plan on breeding her to an ivory jungle in a few years, to hopefully add to the black and white jag appearence. And D3, if you don't mind the opinion from a yankee up over, I would think it would be awesome to put that male back to a nice banded Julatten. I may actually drool a little over the idea :p

And what is that purple marked viridis/carpondro neo on your avatar? Is that a real picture?

Dave

This boy bred by Colin just shed tonight :D.

Attachments

• 2012-03-26 21.32.48.jpg
    2012-03-26 21.32.48.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 225
some new pics

Attachments

• DSCF0010.jpg
    DSCF0010.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,498
  • DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 170
She has a mix of American Jag blood (don't ask me about the Sire, I know as much as what I'm posting here) and her Dam was a Jungle Jag x Darwin Het.

so the sire was american jag bloodline? Interesting stuff :D If you dont mind saying who sold you this jag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back