Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post pics of the "mongrel" as many times as you want mate, in fact one pic every time it sheds would be nice ;)

will get some soon.. there are plenty of these and they look absolute killers and better than I expected.. also the siblings have surprised me.. there are far more beautiful looking snakes than ugly mongrels :) and some have full stripes with even circle patterns on the sides and some have train trackson both sides some habe rectangles that are even running down both sides.. some are banded etc.. Im keeping a few of these myself for my own projects they look that good..

they are sub species crosses and some dont like this which is fair enough, i understand their reasons and respect that but will be labeling mine exactley what they are and recommending they be used in jag and morph projects and kept seperate from pure lines to anyone who buys one or who gets them for free with a jag purchase. and will recommend strongly people continue labeling these and always keep this situation known so they are not mistaken as pure. some could pass as pure julatten jungles from the look and colour

these are all from a SXR (one of simons best proven breeding males) MD jag x some julatten females of mine..

will gets some pics of these soon..

Jungle Jag x Albino Darwin

3-DarwinJag6.jpg

3-DarwinJag4.jpg

albino jag
DSC04429.jpg

couple of pics of three B&W jungle jags
DSC04421.jpg

DSC04423.jpg

DSC04426.jpg

DSC04425.jpg

DSC04424.jpg

DSC04422.jpg

Here's a quick vid to bump this thread back to the top :)

Dr Worm
[video=youtube_share;FcV7nbSnAAw]http://youtu.be/FcV7nbSnAAw[/video]

Is it the yellow that you specifically breed for?

Attachments

• 26122009349.jpg
    26122009349.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 239
A mate gave me a Jag , shes a bit twitchy but should still feed , Shes got jungle / MD and Coastal in her , LOL

Mizz F resting..

421784_231854483569403_100002345580570_532128_1560939514_n.jpg

Mizz F being twitchy:

423156_231780433576808_100002345580570_531921_377269486_n.jpg

And if anyone has issues with me keeping a twitchy Jag alive perhaps they should remember that everyone is only a car crash away from having nuro , :D

Keep it nice guys IF you don't like it DON'T post or even Open this Thread .....

can you guys pm each other no one really wants to hear it.
anyway back on topic those caramel x darwins are gorgous are any het albino? has anyone breed albino caramels in aus yet?

No caramel albinos yet as far as i know.
But here is one of my caramel darwins 100% het for albino.
021carameldarwinhetmaleresized.jpg

nice roger..
heres' a couple of jag siblings.. from pure albino male x jag het albino female.. these are all from this clutch and are het albino.. I'm keeping that orange looking kind of patternless one to see how it turns out.. may turn out normal looking but may turn out interesting so will keep it and see how it goes..

DSC04477.jpg

DSC04476.jpg

DSC04475.jpg

for comparison heres a pure het albino Im keeping from albino x het albino
I really like this one too.. but the sibling hets aren't bad either :D each to there own..

DSC04416.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I am new to Jag's so was wondering how do you go about licensing these jags? Meaning i have my Vic License but how do you go about discribing your snake in terms of the license requirements?

If they are crosses then that gets a little confusing doesnt it?

Hey everyone,
I am new to Jag's so was wondering how do you go about licensing these jags? Meaning i have my Vic License but how do you go about discribing your snake in terms of the license requirements?

If they are crosses then that gets a little confusing doesnt it?

most are morelia sub species crosses so in the NSW DECC species list the code 2625 morelia spilota unknown can be used for them.

when I originally obtained some from SXR in South Australia this code was used on all import applications which were validated by the NSW DECC and they had no problem issuing import permits with this code.

what are they listed as in Qld does anyone know?

Looking at the VIC DPI codes there is only one option "Carpet or Diamond Python - Morelia Spilota" which is under schedule 3.

Thanks

Thought I'd throw a few pics up, no milkshakes in these snakes just some high hopes for breeding ;)

IMG_9321.jpg

IMG_9336.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of my 2 jags - Yellow male MD JAG X Jungle bred by Neville (The Devil) and the other is bred by Ben at AUST MORELIAS I am pretty sure it is also MD JAG X Julatten jungle. Hope you like the pics, have some exciting pairings happening for the MD JAG x Jungle this year. Fingers crossed!!

Attachments

• DSCF9500.jpg
    DSCF9500.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCF9636.jpg
    DSCF9636.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCF9692.jpg
    DSCF9692.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCF9677.jpg
    DSCF9677.jpg