Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
Yeah there were a few kids that were running....and they kept running into me!
Got a couple in the head with my elbow another just ran straight into my leg.

Oh well
Feed the kiddies to the snakes next time?

My beautiful you will change your mind when you will get one your self.
Kids are great. That is why I am running this site. Most of you are kids compare to my old soul.
Some people grow up so quickly that they forget how great the growing up time was.

I thought it was a bit weird looking anyway.....
Only joking , very nice but................
I Have something hidden up my sleave , dont worry about that Simone
You'll just have to wait and see with this coming seasons animals

At the rate i'm going i'll never see them.......when are you visiting next?????????????

Simone.

My beautiful you will change your mind when you will get one your self.
Kids are great. That is why I am running this site. Most of you are kids compare to my old soul.
Some people grow up so quickly that they forget how great the growing up time was.

Oh no, first I agree with Hix, now slateman. I must be getting old.

The show should cater FOR kids not discourage them. A lot of the people that came were parents who were new to herps. These parents werent buying herps for themselves (well some werent :)), they were after a herp for their kids.

the BHP was weird, never seen that colouration before. i was hoping for some new hides etc... only thing i bought was a aftcra magnet haha

Yeah, can't have enough sass...

Possibly would be more effective whipping the few irresponsible owners of the children who were around...

Got to be careful with that....you never know who will enjoy that. ;)

Yeah how annoying! I was looking forward to meeting heaps of fellow APS people! But seems I was being avoided. :(

Hey Daz, yeah mate once I get em off the camera Ill put a few up for ya, didnt get a heap.. bloody flash died after I took a million of Damians Port Mac lol..

does anyone know of a reptile show near adelaide?? i really woodv wanted to go to that 1 it looked like it wood b great fun.

does anyone know of a reptile show near adelaide?? i really woodv wanted to go to that 1 it looked like it wood b great fun.

the best we have got is the SAHG have a display at the pet expo at wayville on the march long weekend (10th 11th 12th)

i'll be there on the saturday morning.... still deciding whether to take anything or not.....

Ok..

Start with some photos of the crowds etc..

Last edited:
OK, so I have photos of most of the animals, cant post them all! (But ill try)

Im just WAITING for the photoshopped jungle call. I assure you its not. Its just the globe it was under. I have another photo with flash that makes it look Black and White!

Heres a few to start then.

BHP was unreal. Beardy was absolutely stunning, (as were all of Troys animals).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back