Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok everyone be prepared! it might take you a while to read my very extensive list!!!

- 1x Stimson python!

How'd you manage...i know i know i have alot of reptiles...

your probally thinking where on earth would that many reptiles fit...well i manage!

heh!

P.S. My stimmi is only small!

12 beardies , a couple of coastals, 1 hybrid mongrel, a bluey & thats about it.

Just a teeny little list!

1 spotted python
1 Beardie on its way

Hope to have some geckos soon - smooth knob tails...

But we have a small place, so that is a good amount!

This thred amuses me, Have you guys ever wondered why you dont see anyone with an
extensive collection listing what they have in a public forum?

Well of course. If people have collections they don't want to list, or certain species they want to omit, they can choose to do so!

But most people here wouldn't mind sharing details of their collection of herps I'm sure :)

Well of course. If people have collections they don't want to list, or certain species they want to omit, they can choose to do so!

But most people here wouldn't mind sharing details of their collection of herps I'm sure :)

We wouldnt list our collection for luv nor money, hell not many people are even allowed
in to view whats there full stop. And thats the way it has to be for security and hygene related
issues.:|

But... Saying you 'can't list them for security reasons' is pretty much saying, "I have GTPs. Or albinos. Or something else worth stealing."

This thred amuses me, Have you guys ever wondered why you dont see anyone with an
extensive collection listing what they have in a public forum?
They don't need to, most big breeders you can tell what the have by what they sell/advertise ;)
I don't agree with putting number held (which is why I just listed type), but if you breed, obviously people are going to know what types you have....

1 pilbara stimmy (mum said i cant buy another for like a year) ( 1 week after getting him shes already planned and named the next one)

i dont see any probs if u list numbers or not,some do,some dont,as lozza said,its not as if most big breeders havnt listed what they have for sale ect,plus even if they havnt listed them all at once in a thread like this,alot have posted threads on certain species there working with,heck most have websites stating what there collections consist of,what there pairing with what and expected offspring

2 Central Beardies
2 Northern Blue-Tongue's
1 Gippsland Water Dragon
2 Eastern Long-Neck Turtles
2 Murray River Shortneck Turtles
1 Water Python
1 Bredli
1 WA Stimson's Python
4 Spotted Python's
4 Coastal Carpet Python's

And thats it :)

1 x spotted python
1 x bredli python
2 x blue tongues
1 x robusta velvet gecko

and soon to be

2 x bearded dragons.

1 stimson python, 1 eastern blue tongue, 1 thick tail gecko, 3 central bearded dragons, i macquarri river turtle.... & a woma coming in january :)

i have a 21 month old proserpine coastal sofar with a wishlist of jungle, gtp, green tree frogs and geckos.

1 x 10month murray darling carpet! but when funds allow, wouldnt mind something BIG. olive, or bhp :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back