Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know u have some Rabbit Flats Brett. ;)

Yes but only females as the male was snapped up straight away. Though the girls are as nice if not nicer.
All power feeding rats like i drink beer :)

Feeding sesh from today......

Anyone know why pic's aren't shown like they used to be and you now have to open individual .jpg's?

Attachments

• 4 May 13 011.jpg
    4 May 13 011.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 184
  • 4 May 13 012.jpg
    4 May 13 012.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 4 May 13 018.jpg
    4 May 13 018.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 4 May 13 019.jpg
    4 May 13 019.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 4 May 13 021.jpg
    4 May 13 021.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 164
for some reason I cant seem to get pics up :( I tried with the manager and it don't do anything, ?

Yommy, I've had my eye on your ad for RFs for a while (well one of the little females in particular). Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to make her mine :cry: as I only have a QLD basic. Probably just as well though, as I've being looking at a couple of other womas. At least my bank account is fairly safe. Lol. :)

BTW the mother is stunning. If you ever get bored of her feel free to send her to me. I will even organise the freight. Hmmmmm... Maybe I should upgrade my licence. :D

there are some beautiful animals out there , I know. But I'm smitten with womas.
They have a gorgeous head, beautiful eyes and a personality. When Alex sold her to me, he told me they were teddy bears and he was right.
I just love my girl.

Yommy, I've had my eye on your ad for RFs for a while (well one of the little females in particular). Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to make her mine :cry: as I only have a QLD basic. Probably just as well though, as I've being looking at a couple of other womas. At least my bank account is fairly safe. Lol. :)

BTW the mother is stunning. If you ever get bored of her feel free to send her to me. I will even organise the freight. Hmmmmm... Maybe I should upgrade my licence. :D

G'day RedFox, you can have 2 woma's on your QLD rec licence. And freighting to Cairns is easy enough :) lol

Yes that female mother to these current guys are impressive and probably my favourite even over that Rp male. And defineatly not leaving my place :)

But this season offspring from this line are going to be 'SPECIAL' being fathered by the RP/Spotted male....... Good times ahead. All my fingers and toes are crossed......

My Boodarie girl post shed
a9erehu9.jpg

woohoo think it might happen now, good ol photobucket :) my boy Fruitchoc , Boodarie c/o chondro

@yommy, I already have two womas. If you ever change your mind about the female, you said it yourself, freighting is really easy to Cairns. ;)

I was actually looking at jungles and roughies last year and somehow ended up with a baby woma. :D Looking through my photo albums, I realise I have stacks of photos of my first snake but very few of my second. Pretty slack since I got him in December.

Some of you may remember deebo's female that retained sperm, well my little one is one of the hathlings, now 6 months old.

012 (120x41).jpg

Attachments

• 005 (120x90).jpg
    005 (120x90).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 572
  • 008 (120x89).jpg
    008 (120x89).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 564
You cant go wrong with one of Dave's animals. There was some stunning animals in that clutch :)
I'll keep you in mind IF i ever want to get rid of that particular female... lol
But you'll need a restricted licence still :)

Womas are way better then jungles but must admit with a trio of the roughies are an amzing animal too.

This is my new tanami woma I picked up last Sunday :) thank you heaps to snapped for holding the snake while my advanced license came in the mail and answering all of my questions she was great to deal with and very happy to help I appreciate it and now I have a lovely woma python to cherish in my ever growing collection :)

yqyry5uq.jpg

Nice suprise tonight. Hope he keeps it up :)

Go boy!
What a hot couple. Hope all proves out for you Brett. Im really looking forward to some of those spotted/RP womas becoming available. I dont know how many times I tried to talk Baden into selling me some : )

Aaron

Last edited:
Some of you may remember deebo's female that retained sperm, well my little one is one of the hathlings, now 6 months old.

View attachment 289607

Hey, I got one also from deebo...same clutch (Retained sperm)...awesome snake (LOVES her food, like all Womas :) ) - Ive got her on a hopper rat ever 5 days atm, but she's getting them down pretty easy...might upgrade to weaners soon

@ Aaron - Only took me many YEARS of begging :)

But if early indication are anything to go by should be a successful year.
Would love to get some of these out there, they are such a nice line, visually and great tempermants.

Yes frankgrimes, Dave has an impressive woma collection, cant go wrong with any of those animals.

Last edited:
Some of the Boodaries from this morning. Looks like love is in the air @ my place ATM :)
Cant wait to see what 'Red' girl will produce....

Attachments

• 12 May 13 a 004.jpg
    12 May 13 a 004.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 12 May 13 a 001.jpg
    12 May 13 a 001.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 108
My little boodarie male and female tonight.
IMG_0926_zps1a92a6c0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0943_zpsf68fe380.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back