Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and no Matt, it's no too hot up here! It's been a bit chilly at night lately, getting down to 20 degrees! I prefer minimums to be around 24-25 thanks. Good for the scaley ones too.

You'll like winter then, tops out around 22 degrees, unless we get those damn southerly winds!

I wanna go to crocosaurus cove, that would be cool. I'll be going to western plains zoo and sydney wildlife park when i'm down that way for the expo but haven't managed to go to the NT yet. Flights are pretty expensive up that way

In this case, it's both ;)

Didn't you know that once you get married there is no more sex?

Oh and no Matt, it's no too hot up here! It's been a bit chilly at night lately, getting down to 20 degrees! I prefer minimums to be around 24-25 thanks. Good for the scaley ones too.

You'll like winter then, tops out around 22 degrees, unless we get those damn southerly winds!

I think I'll still miss my 13-14 degree winter days :lol:

I wanna go to crocosaurus cove, that would be cool. I'll be going to western plains zoo and sydney wildlife park when i'm down that way for the expo but haven't managed to go to the NT yet. Flights are pretty expensive up that way

I'd love to go to Crocosaurus Cove! Western Plains Zoo and Wildlife World are awesome! Also wish I was going down to the expo this year, bit far for me to travel now and I almost sent myself broke there last year.

So you're from Bellingen? It's probably flooding.

Edit: Damn it you beat me to it Farma. You guys have had over 3 metres of rain this year, pretty selfish of you, we need some up here!

Its ok I bought a hovercraft so I can still get to the bottle shop!

You know the rules!!

well I did skinny dip at night in Moololaba...went to this place called the pub and a few other bars and they just were full of kiddies was not really my scene so ended dipping in the sea.. cab driver was onto us though he he he

I have been to all of them!!! I grew up in sydney...featherdale is the best though there... the NT .. I like to see everything in the wild.. do real herping but there are some cool wildlife parks and touristy things

Nah I'm from Nambucca on the coast, about 20 minutes away from Bellingen. They get the floods and we get the landslides and all the crappy run-off!

I grew up im windsor, in the 23 years i lived there i never went to featherdale. Bit silly of me

well I did skinny dip at night in Moololaba...went to this place called the pub and a few other bars and they just were full of kiddies was not really my scene so ended dipping in the sea.. cab driver was onto us though he he he

PLEASE COME BACK!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back