Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my first spotted in august last year then spotted in december then a knobby 2 months ago! =P

I was given a adult female spotted python for a xmas present...I was told to get my licence first but wasnt told what reptile I was getting....lucky I had an old display cabinet, front and two sides glass, top back and bottom wood....5 foot long...big enough for her to roam around in and lay out.
I couldnt wait to get another one so I brought a baby male spotted and cause he was so cute...had to get another baby spotted...this one use to bite all the time...but now ok.
Looking at getting turtles next as I have an old 3 foot tank doing nothing....for the grandsons.
Check out my pics on my profile. ....cheers

I grew up on a farm and as a kid I didn't know anything about licenses...I used to catch blue tongues and skinks and even young birds like cockatoos and magpies all the time and "make friends with them" and then let them go so I could catch them again another day!

Then in 06 I was living in Melb and got my license and had a pet sugar glider and a water dragon.... I had to give them up when I left Melbourne.... :(

This year I got my QLD license and then got a bredli, 2 red eyed tree frogs, 4 gippsland water dragon hatchlings, 10 cichlids and 2 pet mice all within about 2 months!! We call our house 'The Zoo' - I have set up extra and extravagant enclosures around the house in wishful thinking of the next additions!!! ... I also find myself bringing home piles of junk that people have put out for rubbish collection because I think - ooh I could modify that for a new enclosure or that would make a good hide or something haha.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back