Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have- Childrens: Bob, Suzy and Martha.
Darwin: Squishy (that ones off Finding Nemo) :D

my first was (a part of the female anatomy) lips coz i had never seen anything stretch so far and return to its origonal shape
shaga was my female coastal coz i bought her to breed with and she had an s in her pattern on her back
now i have bella my female bredli. others were already named and i have 1 more her that does not have a name
(mod feel free to delete the first one if you like)

A guy that bought a hatchie off me brought his partners lil bro's and sisters with him. At the time all they were singing was Schnappie the crocodile song all the way back to Dapto. After 10 mins he screamed enough and begged them to shut up and if they did shut up he would let them name the snake. So the kids called it SCHNAPPIE

Simone.

My bhps like names from the Mystic East, the Middle East and the Orient (Darius and Siam, Galilee and Persia) whereas my womas like sweet, dreamy names (Wimsy and Wish Whisper, Bliss and Delacroix, Dulcet and Dalrimple, except Dalrimple died of cancer not long ago.

My childreni have decided to go for more traditional Chinese names. Shu, Po, Ling and... Billy!

Jade Dragon is. And Snapdragon isn't!

My daughter gets to name most of our reptiles. for snales we have Serp (my name), serpentine (my name), Angel (Melissa), Pixie (Melissa) and she has also names a few others as Schnappi, Fang & Pretty Princess. Our Bells is called Isabella (is a bell) and the other Lacie is Anna as in Go Anna.

Naming them is really good as it lets you know who is who without referring to them as Diamond no 2.

And great to see you back Lily. I missed you!!!

OMG Lily :O :D Bout time we saw you back girlie :D I'm like SOOOO totally bummed that you've like been gone for like SOOOO long! :lol:

shes come back to post a pic of herself in a bikini. :wink:

Some of my herps names are - Blade, Diablo, Astara, Angel, Ariel, Athena, Amber, Monty, Minty, Psycho, Dozer, B1, B2, Gilligan, Star, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Popeye, Pebbles, Skye, Sunset, Simtex, Schitzo, Medusa, Champion, Fire, Ice, Flame, Ash, Boofhead, Scrubber, Stinky, Sooky, Blizzard, Storm, Midnight, Dice, Tornado, Lightning, Thunder,Diesel, Fred, Ginger, Twitch, Zen and some unnamed hold back hatchies.

I think thats all of them..... ;-) :D :lol:

my first snake was a childreni and i called him sabon i think it was cool an i think it might even mean something in french ??

Thanks for your welcomes back guys. I'm glad to have finally made it on here again. No bikini shots though, I'm afraid! Too jolly cold!

I had a maculosa called McDaddy,
Water python called Figaro
Two childrens called Heinz and Heidi
two bredli called Aphroditie and Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back