Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a female diamond named Eingana. she is named after an aboriginal serpent Goddess.
I also have a male diamond named Monty, not very original I know :)

I have 5 spotteds, named; Psycho, Bronty, Tatty, blonde m, and blonde f, and olives calvin and chanel.

jim

I don't have much imagination so I let other people name most of mine, I named my first childrens Buddy and my bredli I named Electra. Then there's Fraggle and Tiger (both childrens, not a tiger :) ) 2 diamonds, ones Lizard and the other is as yet unnamed. My beardies are Cheech, Chong, Speedy, Slowpoke and Killer (the last three I named). And there's 3 hatchling Murray River Turtles I haven't named yet but I think if there's 2 males they will be something original like Murray and Macquarie :wink:

I like alliteration, so my snakes are:-

A.stimsoni 1.2.0 Snappy, Savage, Stormy
M bredli 1.0.0 Simbi (after a Haitian voodoo god whos symbol is the serpent)

Ive got a jungle called Snatch and his girlfriend is called Gina (thats an abbreviation ;) )
Some macs called Gomex, Morticia and Wednesday ... after the Adams family of course
Some bredli called Rex, Cera and Petrie
Some beardies aclled Crash and Coco
and some childreni called Fang and Norman The Physco

and a recently departed yabbie called Snappy .. havent told my son that its dead yet :?

Hey codered, how do you pronounce 'Gina" ROFL mate. Great names. A jungle called Snatch!!! hehe I spose you also have a hairless cat called Brazil and one with hair called Tassie.

i called my jungle Charlie, and one of my centrals is called Psy.. hes a nutter

My macca is Errol, my diamond is Ethyl and my prosperpine is ol'bitey (he was fed live food before I got him)

peterjohnson64 said:
Hey codered, how do you pronounce 'Gina" ROFL mate. Great names. A jungle called Snatch!!! hehe I spose you also have a hairless cat called Brazil and one with hair called Tassie.

Hey Pete those names took me ages to come up with, glad you like them. I like the brazil theme ... you've given me some ideas for my next snakes.

I have a black headed that only has half a tongue his name is Taste bud and he is loved dearly even if he does not answer when called :)

I named my coastal "Bam" and no not just because he is a killer skater!

I have a Stimson girl called Hermione...

Daughter has two northern green tree froggies called George and Mildred (millie for short) :D

I have some killer names ready when we get more animals :D

LOL Pete!! I'd love a little croc- and I do mean LITTLE- dun like the big ones ;)

I want geckos...they can kill....crickets :p

i have a diamond python named neil because when i got him i thought of niel diamond so yeh thats y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back