Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Kenshin,

I have a soft spot for the old Tablelands carpets. Here is one of last year's striped Athertons we spoke about and a two year old black and gold from one of my favourite females.

JUNGLE!

snakeiewakeyweewees.jpg

iT IS NIACE!

That's an interesting one Mr. Scleropages. Was it the only one out of the clutch to look like that or have you got a few of them?

Here are two more 2 year olds.

That's an interesting one Mr. Scleropages. Was it the only one out of the clutch to look like that or have you got a few of them?

Here are two more 2 year olds.

Most of the cluch look "different"... but that's the only one like that.... Here are two more.. unrelated.( have posted them before)

kk.jpg

kkkk.jpg

This one is from the same cluch as the first one...

spotty-1.jpg

He's still holding that blue grey colour nicely schleropages...

Yup , he goes a dull color in the day and bright at night... finally two snake people friends got to see him looking all nice last night.

And a cool Black and white baby.....

296001_147072068714312_100002345580570_292015_2266284_n.jpg

One from junglefreaks cat line:

313840_147072572047595_100002345580570_292023_7202791_n.jpg

3 hungry jungles a jungle egg that i candled tonight and a 5 yr old male from The Devil.

Cheers,
Dave

Paul , you are producing stunning jungles mate, good job.

Dave, thats a very good shot showing vains, your jungles look good too as always.

What sex is that ripper Col.

What sex is that ripper Col.

Its a male roger.. when it was smaller it had a much different lemony yellow than the clutchmates (bit hard to tell from the pics though) that were brighter yellow and still has this different coloured yellow to the others I still have so kept it to see how it colours up.. thats the story I use anyway to cover up my bad jungle addiction of keeping way too many :D

these two shed this morning so will get some new pics over the weekend

DSC03770.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

The head patterning on the 2nd one looks kinda unique. I can't believe how many amazing looking jungles you have Colin, you have like an endless supply of envy inducing animals there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back