Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOMNOMNOMweb.jpg

NOMNOMNOM2web.jpg

Hello mike's (snake_freak) He sells them on here :) And i would like to thank you i love my snake to the moon and back LOL

Cheers meatman,

Here's another shot of the last RP Atherton that I previously posted. These guys were just posted in a thread about Atherton carpets, but this one deserves a another glance. It is a very nice snake and I look forward to pairing him up with a few females that I have.

Nice banded one you have there Roger.

Ill buy that one Col

ha ha , ive got no chance lol

AWESOME JUNGLE

thanks :D And I want that awesome gold female of yours that you know I love haha
I have a clutch cooking from the exact same parent of this jungle.. some of its brothers and sisters look better than this one.

Stunning head pattern!! and well, everything else for that matter Colin. You and Roger are both making me very, very jealous every time I look at this thread.

yeah my jungle lines originate from certain SXR stock and I've tweaked these lines a little bit and line bred them..

Holy cow.. I just by chance happened to click this thread, and I'm glad I did! gorgeous jungle Colin!

Colin, everytime i check this thread you have posted something more stunning then the last. Where do you pull all these freak jungles from

"Jane" contemplating tonights feed or maybe can she tag the keeper.
..........solar 17 (Baden)
6324308388_52a50715ee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back