Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thals I love the vid of the atherton......it looks like a jag !! The colours and markings are sensational......someething to aspire to !!

View attachment 195313I know Iv showed this girl of before, but you know what they say, if you got then flaunt it lol
(SXR female yearling bred by Colin)

female-195103

thanks shaye. . . hes growing up really nice. very happy

thanks colin, hes starting to get really solid now. sooo good to handle still aswell, he had alot of trouble shedding lastnight n he was letting me peel it off his head thismorining lol

yes I can see he's gone from the yearling look to a solid looking sub adult. good to hear he's still a nice calm animal to handle. I hope he's given you some confidence in this area because of his calm nature. just watch out for feeding responses when the smell of rodents are in the air. almost all the tags I ever receive from my adult jungles are around this time.

ye i know what you mean, he absolutly loves his food. as soon as he sees me getting it ready hes at the door. hasnt bitten me so far. can be a little cage defensive sometimes but just hisses, never strikes. still extrememly happy with him. thanks heaps !! :) glad you like him :)

yes I can see he's gone from the yearling look to a solid looking sub adult. good to hear he's still a nice calm animal to handle. I hope he's given you some confidence in this area because of his calm nature. just watch out for feeding responses when the smell of rodents are in the air. almost all the tags I ever receive from my adult jungles are around this time.

same. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back