Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 dogs, 1 cat, 8 chooks, 6 cockateils, 2 peachface lovebirds, 1 cockatoo, 2 oscars, 2 convicts, 17 rats, 28 mice, 3 coastal's, 4 maccies, 1 stimmy, 1 beardie, 1 gippy water dragon, 2 turtles, 2 blueys... thats all my pets.. and then my sister has a bredli and a water python. oh and we have a magpie family with 4 birds.. i like to call them my pets as they turn up for a feed every arve.. (but they live in the wild!):D

hi
we have dogs, 4 cats, 4 pet rats, one bredli, one spotted python and two darwins, sorry forgot the fish and guinea pigs (not snake food either) well alot of work but rewarding some times its better than human contact what do others think. we got called ferals as we have many animals what do you think????

enjoy your pets guys

julie and steph :)

3 spoilt cats (Harlot, Loki and Vesper) and soon to add 2 bengals to the cat herd.... 11 fighters as of today (4 halfmoons, few black crowntails, 1 white and 1 silver/mauve and im addicted :p), 6 mice, 1 jungle python, 2 frogs, 1 tarantula, funnelweb, trapdoor, scorpions...um... and anything else iv forgotten that i listed in the other thread. lots and lots more coming. some even on the way as we speak :D seems alot of us have small zoos going on here.

Apart from the herps i got 2 birds & a dog

Last edited:
just thought i would add, one of my "mystery eggs" hatched this morning....yep plovers, masked lapwings lol

5 Dogs, 2 Cats, 1 Bird, 2 Scorpions, 2 EWD's, 2 Beardies, 4 Maggie Frogs, 2 Perons Frogs, 9 Red Eyed Frogs, 6 Green Tree Frogs, 4 Turtles and a bunch Fish.

4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 cockatiel, fish, stick insects, 2 knobtails gex, and 3 beardies.

3 dogs, 4 guinea pigs, 2 cockatiels, a galah, 2 turtles, 7 goldfish, 4 pythons, 5 stumpies and chooks to come! Also hubby and son.
Had 3 cats but my son was allergic so they have been rehomed :-(

30 x Fresh Water Fish, 20 x Salt Water Fish & Corals, 11 x snakes, 4 x lizards, 4 x frogs, 2 x turtles, 5 x dogs, birds, 200 + Birds, 4 x Cats 2 x
icon12.gif
Rabbits, a Pet Shop & 2 kids! :shock:

Gee, we have owned all sorts including cichids and frerrets but at the moment all we have is the 6 snakes below, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 budgies, 2 week old chooks--is that rain I hear?

Oh and a rat while my coastals shed ;).

And for the fella's a wife and 2 kids:D

I have my little bredli and to noisy goldfish.

I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 galahs, 1 ranbow lorri, 7 cockateils (1 hand tame inside), 4 turtles, about 60 goldfish, about 60 tropical fish, 3 geckos, I think that is it

We are at the moment selling our house and buying one with more land to house all these guys - not looking forward to moving them as 2 of the turtles and the goldfish are in a pond.

before I had to leave townsville I had 80 guinea pigs, 50 birds, 4 fish tanks set up over 150L, 10 fighter fish, 4 scorps, 3 lizards, 8 snakes, 4 rats, mice (food) and a dog!

I now have 30 guinea pigs, 15 birds, 6 lizards, a scorp, 1 rat, mice, 3 fish in 1 tank @150L and 7 snakes.... Oh and I managed to lose the 34 year old baby too!!!!!
At least now I can have a spider!!!!

when i was at my last place over 100 snakes 2 dogs but had two get rid of most of the reptiles when i moved

Wow.. and I thought I had a lot of pets.. Does anyone else work full time as well as caring for all your critters? lol

Currently I have 4 ferrets, an eclectus parrot, 1 corgi/jack russell, 3 toy pomeranians, 3 domestic cats, 35 rats, 8 blotched blue tongues, 3 eastern blue tongues, 26 bearded dragons, 7 diamond pythons, 2 bredli's, 2 long neck turtles.. and probably more to come.. just waiting until my new house is built on a couple of acres that I've just bought and then I'll have room! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back