Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Arab x Dane, 1 Rottweiler, 1 Russian blue cat, 1 blue Indian ringneck, 1 olive python, 1 diamond python, 2 coastal carpets, 1 blonde spotted python, 2 blue tongues, 13 adult rats + babies, 4 adult mice + babies.
Update this list with...... 2 Bredli and 2 bearded dragons and some baby blueys if she ever pops.:)

Well, I have:

1 x Himalayan cat - Sebastion
1 x Mutt puppy - Bear
3 x Land Hermit Crabs

in a few weeks there will also be 1 python.

i have a dog, 2 cats , pond full of fish , a coastal carpet and getting another coastal and a olive soon.

1 cat and 1 beardie :)

Don't know how you guys afford all these pets, my 2 eat me out of house and home haha

i have around 250 birds around 30 reptiles 2 wallabies 3 dogs 2 cats along with rabbits chooks mice and heaps of fish oh and a guini pig and some turtles lots of frogs and not to mention 5 crazy kids and the collection growing every day.

sorry i forgot to all the young ones around 140 birds in holding cages and around 60 reptiles around 50 baby goldfish and around 2000 tadpoles give or take a couple

I want a hairless cat to go with my hairless mice :D:D:D

Attachments

• n828735132_4052964_2868.jpg
    n828735132_4052964_2868.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 79
  • n828735132_4052967_4159.jpg
    n828735132_4052967_4159.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 89
all the animals ive had in the past include

rats,mice,cats,dogs,horses,wombat,sea horses,fish,birds,sheep,cattle,roo's , wallabies,snake,ducks and chooks

but atm i only have dogs,rats cats mice and snakes. sold the rest when i fell pregnant

I've always wanted a wombat!
Did you have any issues with it going through a behavior change?
I've been told they tend to turn feral at a certain age...

I have a woody farm with a few running around in there:shock:
1x Bluey x Dingo, foxy x, dwarf lop wabbit, fluffy cat , 1 x tarantula(stanley) 2x snakes , 2 x bluey lizards.

i only had him for about 4months

his mum was ran over and wen i got out of the car to move it off the road i seen there was a bub, he was really good, gave him to a wildlife tho

just a modest list compared to many of you.
4 bearded dragons
4 central netted dragons
2 hermit crabs
2 cats
2 mice
2 kids

CURRENTLY HAVE

2 Dogs
3 Cats (indoors only)
10+ turtles
10+ pythons
10+ elapids
10+ shinglebacks
10+ Different species blue tongues
10+ Different species Geckos
10+ Other lizards
10+ Parrots
10+ Marsupials

And many rats.

To many animals to name in the past that we have had. I think the only thing we have not had is a wombat.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I have 22 geckos, 6 Great barred frogs, 3 GTFs, 2 sandswimmers, 1 kitty, 4 bunnies and soon to be 1 rescue 1 eyed pug doggie :)

Can those of you who have waaay more pets than me please get in touch with my BF? He thinks my collection is out of control!! Little does he know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back