Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Arab x Dane, 1 Rottweiler, 1 Russian blue cat, 1 blue Indian ringneck, 1 olive python, 1 diamond python, 2 coastal carpets, 1 blonde spotted python, 2 blue tongues, 13 adult rats + babies, 4 adult mice + babies.

50+ rainbow cichlids to many tetras to count maybe 100+ 6 bristle noses 12 corydoras 4 ramrezie 3 dogs and the important ones 2 snakes 1 thick tailed gecko 1 beardie

2 dogs, 3 cats, 10 snakes, 5 lizards, 35 g/pigs, rats (heaps and heaps about 200, althought food really....), 1 chicken, 37 birds (small and large parrots), wife, child, oh yer i have a pet shop too so sort of have at the moment if it counts - 50 birds, 30 g/pigs, 15 hermit crabs, 9 cats, 12 rats, 10 mice, and far too many fish to count in 24 tanks, about 1000 fish (however we have hopefully delivered next week 83 more tanks and and extra 5000 fish the week after :))

how did i do? my wife just rolls her eyes when i start to talk more pets at home........not sure why.......i am trying to talk her into a 8 foot tank for home, not going so well.......

4 dogs (kelpie,kelpiex,border collie,jack russell) want a kelpie? serious!
2 cats
30 mice
2 birds
1 fish
2 rats
1 horse
1 geko

bloody 'ell I'm starting to feel so much better about my animals... I'm not so crazy!! (and not even close to some of you guys!)

4 dogs, 6 ferrets (3 pregnant), breeding pair of oscars, guineapig, about 60 birds, a snake... wow I have thinned the numbers out haha

Oh me to Desert Dweller!!! I was feeling over whelmed by all my pets and was going to cut down soon. But OMG I don't know how some of you cope with the cleaning and looking after of all these pets.....

I have 10 beardies 21 eggs

2 dogs soon to be 6 as one is prenant.

8 bengal cats soon to be about 20 as I breed these gorgeous cats.

4 pythons
1 gecko

about 30 rats

2 horses

2 lovely children

1 adult big kid/ child thingie that is currently residing here and on it's way out the door LOL

think thats all oh and I'm getting some more chickens soon. I'm on 11 acres

3 dogs
2 roosters
hunderds of rats and hundreds of mice
80 odd pythons and elapids, and hatchy's comming!!!!!!!!

1x Merten's Water Monitor, 1x Pygmy Mulga Monitor, 2x Central Bearded Dragons, 1x Jacky Dragon, 1x Rottweiler, 1x Jack Russell, lots of fishies & 1x Husband! haha

My own animals consist of: 2 dogs, 2 cats, 10 guineas, 1 wabbit, 1 budgie, 3 snakes (40 + eggs on the way), 1 Beardy.

On top of that I run my own animal rescue and rehousing service.
So at any one time there are numerous other dogs/pups, cats/kittens, birds etc etc

As soon as I move to a larger property I will be able to accommodate for just about any type of animals that are in need of saving. Then we find them wonderful new forever families.

2 dogs, 3 cats, 10 snakes, 5 lizards, 35 g/pigs, rats (heaps and heaps about 200, althought food really....), 1 chicken, 37 birds (small and large parrots), wife, child, oh yer i have a pet shop too so sort of have at the moment if it counts - 50 birds, 30 g/pigs, 15 hermit crabs, 9 cats, 12 rats, 10 mice, and far too many fish to count in 24 tanks, about 1000 fish (however we have hopefully delivered next week 83 more tanks and and extra 5000 fish the week after :))

how did i do? my wife just rolls her eyes when i start to talk more pets at home........not sure why.......i am trying to talk her into a 8 foot tank for home, not going so well.......

Im jelous! ohh how id love my own pet shop...

man i'm sooo lucky i have my mum to say i can't get another pet until I can look after the 1's ive got or it would be a cemetery out the back!:cry:

1 cat 2 dogs, ya have I got the shortest list(didn't read it all)

Will

49 reptiles, 100's of fish, 50odd cows (including 3 poddy calves that get fed twice a day), 1 geriatric cat, 1 dog (although back when we were breeding, we had 31 adult dogs at one stage :shock:). We also have a resident python under the house, rbbs under the shed and a magpie that walks inside like it owns the place & steals things - it stole dad's glasses and a roll of sticky tape once :lol:
Does anyone else work full time as well as caring for all your critters? lol
I work full time and am studying full time as well ;)

49 reptiles, 100's of fish, 50odd cows (including 3 poddy calves that get fed twice a day), 1 geriatric cat, 1 dog (although back when we were breeding, we had 31 adult dogs at one stage :shock:). We also have a resident python under the house, rbbs under the shed and a magpie that walks inside like it owns the place & steals things - it stole dad's glasses and a roll of sticky tape once :lol:

I work full time and am studying full time as well ;)

:shock:

Sorry to say I only have 2 cats and 2 pythons + a husband, you did say that counts right?
Hoping to add more in the future, not husbands though 1 is enough!!!

we have................ 1 husband, 3 kids, 7 dogs, 4 cats, 3 goats, 3 horses, 2 ponies, 1 sheep, 4 cows, 1 goldfish, 9 ferrets ( 5 preg), 1 joey, 3 sugar gliders, 1 ringtail possum, 3 rabbits, 5 chooks, 1 goose, and any other critters that need rescuing we are fauna carers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back