Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When food is unavailable to the Marine Iguana instead of becoming thinner they become shorter and will grow longer again when food becomes plentifull.
Neat trick! I'm gonna try eating more to see if I get taller!

And Pete, sadly I cannot have a shingleback at the present time.:( Doesn't really seem like too much to ask, hey! Hopefully one day soon

When food is unavailable to the Marine Iguana instead of becoming thinner they become shorter and will grow longer again when food becomes plentifull.
:roll: Maybe they need to stay fat so predators can't swallow them? (just a thought)
retililian - May have some baby shinglebacks this season, if not I'll probably sell the adults.

Heres a pic of the female, do you think shes gravid?

Native - I probably would get a GTP or an albino olive.

Exotic - Komodo dragon and Boa :D

My Ultimate Reptile

Hi all
My native would be shingleback or a central bluie.

My exotic would be green iguanna.

i wouldn't mind a jaguar carpet python, and a T rex and a pack or raptors :D

cheers

hi all

native= GTP
exotic= african rock python, burmese python, recticulated python, ball python,
jaguar python, green anaconda, basically any python species and any boa species lol
ust love' em

cheer
ben..........

ooo i would also like to add if i had xperience with venmous spcies i would
prolly have all of the pitt-viper family e.g eyelash viper, gaboon's, rattlers, etc etc
amazing looking animals absolutly gorgous
cheers
ben........

Native : Albino Darwin or despite the fact normal BHPs don't do much for me (their nice but i don't think they are x2 as good as a nice carpet) something like Bumblebee would be awesome!
Exotic : Blood Python

I'm 6'3. Like Misky I think being tall is overated.

native-albino darwin, GTP,rough scale python....but i would be happy with a male md n a female coastal

exotic-i would have to go green anconda and maybe a yellow too, oh yeh tiger n jag coastals

Hmmm...

Native: Boyd's Forest Dragon, Green tree Python, Black and White Jungle, Chameleon Dragon, Mangrove Monitor.

Exotic: Veiled chameleon, Green Mamba, Boomslang, Green Basilisk, Emerald Monitor.

Absolutely any land tortise but in particular sulcata or a galapogas sp.
The insectivorous smooth green snake of america.
Any reptile i liked and knew how to care for despite laws or prices :D ~Dream on :lol:
my first monitor ~yet to get
A filey (arafura) ~ been 'gonna get' for 3 yrs :D

Ps Nice fish Phil.

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~deswong/

PPS How the bloody hell on earth could you possibley keep a marine iguana without a commercial size, aka marine world quality, setup? :) They are an awesome Rugged lizard though in their own enviroment :)

I agree with afro. I'd love a moloch.

If i had the expertise and knowledge I'd also like to have a coastal taipan.

Exotics? Chameleon for sure.

africancichlidau said:
(you didn't say it had to be a reptile either).

OK then, Native: My Children

Exotic: Sandra Bullock (is she related to Pugsly?)

LOL mmm unfortunately no relation mate.. If she was I'd hook ya up.

Native - Boyds (Coming soon!)

Exotic - Eyelash Viper, or Gaboon Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back