Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i could have any with the skill to keep them.

Native: A bright blue phased green tree snake, or maybe an inland taipan

Exotic: I dont think i could go past a cobra especially Naja naja or a chameleon

I'm 6'4" and love it :lol:

As far as reptiles go
Native : Oenpellis Python
Exotic : Just about any land tortoise, chameleon, Green Iguana and of course a true Red tailed Boa.

jordo said:
I'm 6'3. Like Misky I think being tall is overated.

Reptilian said
Exotic - the Welsh Green dragon out of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". (I didn't say it had to be real... you can say you'd get a dinosaurus if you want!)

I would personally go for a non-reptile pet - give me a Hippogriff. Not only would it be a great affectionate pet, it would be a great guard dog (tho its actually like a cross between an eagle and a horse) and it would beat the bloody city traffic getting to work. :lol:

hmmm this is a hard one...
Native: umm moloch, boyds, frilly, angle headed dragon or pig nosed turt
exotic: a pair of tuatata (sphenodn punctatus)..... any thing from the galapagos islands.... any kind of iguana or chameleon...

MMMM yeah, I think for myself i'll have

Native. Varanus prasinus (Emerald tree monitor) ( apparantly in Australian territory)
Exotic. New Caledonian giant gecko. One of the best lizards i have ever seen, held, and been bitten by!!!! ( they hurt!!!)

Cheers Rossco. 8)

I would personally go for a non-reptile pet - give me a Hippogriff. Not only would it be a great affectionate pet, it would be a great guard dog (tho its actually like a cross between an eagle and a horse) and it would beat the bloody city traffic getting to work.
I'd love a Hippogriff! Buckbeak was such a sweetie! They look so regal when they bow. Why do all the best beasties have to be imaginary? Like unicorns and gtps.

Do you think a hippogriff and a griffin would be friends? Cos they've got the same heads I doubt they'd try to eat eachother, but not sure if they'd want to hang out and fly around together and stuff.

I think it all depends on whether or not they were wild or captive griffins and hippogriffs. And it appears to make a difference if they come from the Port Macquarie region. Obviously it also has some bearing if there was a full moon when mating occured. And if the female's mother's mother came from north or south of somewhere.

It would be something from the lists below

Native= GTP's or high yellow diamonds or hypo bredli's, knobtails, the list goes on and on etc !!
Non-native= Fiji bandeds, Uroplatus phantasticus, or ebenaui, or fimbiratus, or jacksons chameleon's again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back