Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No thats when Herpies got me on the ground... was always wondering about him.

Daz dropped me over ont he side near where teh food was.

So did anyone see the Thorny Devil open its eyes? or even move?
I had a great time so many awsome reptiles that i want to own some day

Cheers,

Jason

I didnt see it move, and in all the pics it is in the same position as when i saw it. Maybe it was a bit stressed out or cold. Does any one know who it belongs to?

I got told it was on loan from alice springs dessert park. I kept coming back to it all day and it didnt move once, not even a blink

Ah kool, i thought it may have been the one from the darling harbour reptile place. It was pretty lucky getting to see it then i guess. They r pretty rare even in the zoological community.

My biggest highlight of the whole show... Thanks again Craig and Gab!!

Attachments

• piccies 002.jpg
    piccies 002.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 156
u sure u wet urself with excitement? im sure that there were some guys in the background...forget their names...i'll go check Morelia for them.

u sure u wet urself with excitement? im sure that there were some guys in the background...forget their names...i'll go check Morelia for them.

Nah but there was a nice crowd to the left.. ever heard of sarcasm? always someone who ruin's a small joke.

Great expo, would love to volunteer for the next one, whenever that is. New to all this but learnt alot

I want one in Brissie, with the roaring success of this one surly they can bring it upto us. There has been a lot of intrest shown by QLD members, and after doing the last one they have done it once and will have learnt some new tricks to make the next one better.

I drove from the riverland for the conference and expo. I had a great time!!! Learnt alot and met a few people. (Both my brothers live in Sydney, so it was good to see them too!)

Did anyone actually see the ant hill python? I looked a few times and couldn't see it???

I drove from the riverland for the conference and expo. I had a great time!!! Learnt alot and met a few people. (Both my brothers live in Sydney, so it was good to see them too!)

Did anyone actually see the ant hill python? I looked a few times and couldn't see it???
Yep, I saw it!
Here's a pic of my son mimicking one of the monitors, pretty funny. I guess you had to be there, he crouched down with everyone watching him on all fours with head looking up, like the boy in the background, he's 5 and a nutbag. Good day had by all!

Attachments

• jake lizard impersonation.jpg
    jake lizard impersonation.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 92
Jozz, just downloading some pics...will put a couple up of the anthill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back