Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did the beanie bandit get charged or just chucked out?

Yeah there was another almost punch up on Sunday afternoon.

I can't believe how immature people are,

Geeze, I always miss out on the fun bits.
Anyone we know?

I don't drink either Huggie :lol: Eeye twas a goodnite

I think there would have been a few AVO's that nite...all on the 1person trying to pinch the nippli erectus hey mis deamor :lol:

Meeting you on Saturday was one of my highlights Craig. I wish you all the luck in the world with your breeding efforts and with your attempts to save the Mary River Turtle. I'll take you up on your offer to visit the river sometime in the near future and i'll definately grab a pair of Painted Turtles from you next season. You're a top bloke.

Brendon

I had a wonderful time :)

I enjoyed the Expo immensely, the stall displays were very well presented and animal enclosures and inhabitants, particularly the Keelbacks and the Macleays, the Green Tree Python babies (so delicate), Buttercup the albino Olive as well as Tinkerbell and Princess the Olive Pythons were so exciting to see. The monitor that was being shown around was amazing to see and I just wanted to pick it up, wrap it in a baby blanket and carry it around with me! What a sooky little monitor and so well behaved. Giant claws were wrapped tenderly in the delicate gold necklaces worn by the handler, and not a link got broken !!

Catching up with old friends, long time unseen and meeting the new faces behind the names, and getting to know them better was a heap of fun, all through the Expo and at the BBQ too. Many very knowledgeable people there that were a joy to speak with. It was great to see a good contingent of Queenslanders there too.

The volunteers that scurried around, quietly doing their jobs all seemed to be having a wonderful time and we all very happy to stop and explain the intricacies of the animal they were attending to. I certainly hope the volunteers got their fair share of recognition for an event smoothly handled.

I would hope that next time, given the attendance this time around, the crowds could have a little more space to move in and seats, food and beverages may be more plentiful. I imagine at this time the large crowd may have been a little bit of a pleasant shock.

It would have been wonderful to see a few of the other breeders there. A banner or two, with photos of some of their animals and business cards for prospective purchasers to pick up and pocket for the next season, would have no doubt been a boon to their business also.

Thank you so much to the people that made this weekend possible for me. I had a really good time and your hospitality was sparkling. You know who you are. ;)

:D

I don't drink either Huggie :lol: Eeye twas a goodnite

I think there would have been a few AVO's that nite...all on the 1person trying to pinch the nippli erectus hey mis deamor :lol:

Hey I still have the bump on my head, and a few scars to prove i was dropped from a 1m

Ah was that you hugsta that I was talking to late friday afternoon whilst the Laccie was trying to escape ( I was was the fella in the black shirt standing next to the enclosure?) Havent met many people from here and don't know who I talked too?

I found these on my phone. I don't even remember taking them (hence the quality) the peole in them know who they are.

Is this the after from your bruise Gils :lol:

It was nice to actually meet you too Wrasse :)

Attachments

• 05052007098.jpg
    05052007098.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 05052007099.jpg
    05052007099.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 05052007100.jpg
    05052007100.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 05052007096.jpg
    05052007096.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 83
Crikey! That guy with the green cap looks like he's had 10 too many! :shock:

Nahhhh - That was just after he tried milking the beer tap after it had been turned off :lol:

Meeting you on Saturday was one of my highlights Craig. I wish you all the luck in the world with your breeding efforts and with your attempts to save the Mary River Turtle. I'll take you up on your offer to visit the river sometime in the near future and i'll definately grab a pair of Painted Turtles from you next season. You're a top bloke.

Brendon

Cheers Brendon, it was nice meeting you and your lovely girlfriend as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back