Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, did anyone get any good photos of the kellyville pets set ups, as i would like to check out the enclosures and prices etc.

Thanks.

Looking at all the pics, it is obvious the expo was a roaring success, and everyone had a great time. What does interest me though from the pics there were heaps of animals out of cages. What happened to the strong OPMV protocols we were promised would be adhered too.

There were exhibited animals being walked around that went no where near the display animal pavilion. As far as I am aware Shane H was in charge of the quarantine room and the volunteers had washing facilities available.

The only snakes I saw over the 3 days out of enclosures were the Bredli near DoLittle and the ones in the show pit that was setup. There were a handful of monitors that were taken out for the public to look at.

I think in all honesty I would be concerned with how close all the show animals enclosures were to each other, but then again it hasn't been proven that OPMV can be transferred by water droplets in breath

re frog

Anthony? I was referring to Shane Blacks (owner) bagging techniques on Sunday arvo.
Yeh jason,ive watched shane handle a big taipan like that at his house a while back,i kept my distance,they used blokes like shane in the US ranger battalions in the normandy landings :);)

yeah someone found them, but i think we hid them from him again on purpose.

last I saw them they were submerged at the bottom of a schooner of beer .. wonder if the alarm thingo still works ;)

Chris1 i saw u had other pictures from the expo, are you holding out?

I'm surprised Mr Bredli hasn't mentioned how he found the BBQ, can't remember much?

That's right Jason, i can't remember much at all, funny that.. :)

:lol: Oh dear! He was rather intoxicated, wasn't he. With any luck he won't remember meeting me!

Now come on GreenWillow, i wasn't that drunk, of course i remember you! :lol:

I ended up getting my keys back the next day. No sign of my wallet though. :(

thats halarious you got that drunk at the expo mrbredli! i met up with mates there saturday morning then when to the pup, if i had known people where drinking there i would have got there later n made an idiot of myself instead of the pup!

Too fancy for the social event of the year? That doesn't sound like something i'd say. Not whilst i'm sober anyway.. :)

thats halarious you got that drunk at the expo mrbredli! i met up with mates there saturday morning then when to the pup, if i had known people where drinking there i would have got there later n made an idiot of myself instead of the pup!

I did both mate, started at the Tav, went to the expo, went back to the Tav, got kicked out of there, went to the expo (bbq), and well it all gets a bit blurry from there. :)

yeh i fell out of bed at 3 in the morning and couldnt stan up, then woundered what was wrong with me? then i remembered i had been boozen on for the last 20 odd hours! ill have to join you at the next one! ha ha

good to see mrbredli had a good time, even if he didnt remember much of it. hahaha.

Lucky for Mr Bredli he didn't get thrown out...........on two occassions...:shock: ;)

And as for Greenwillow, she was a rude pushy......um person. So she said anyway. :D I thought she was quie nice though.

I had a pretty good night on Saturday, I think there were a few drunk people floating about though......:shock: . No, I wasn't one of them, I don't drink.:D

All in all it was an awesome weekend, met a lot of people for the first time and a lot more I hadn't seen in ages.

Cheers
Daz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back