Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
04062011534.jpgthis was taken 2 weeks ago... when she sheds next ill take some more...

i have ones with better stripes, but no peppering like this girl..

Last edited:
this is the male i will breed her with in a few years...11062011565.jpg they are a cross between my tiger jungle male & my striped coastal female...

sorry about crappy phone pics... i need a new camera,mine died...

Last edited by a moderator:
They look Good AM Pythons. Keep updating us with their progress.

Here are a few new pictures of ours.

50% Darwin X Coastal Male
5885646951_67bde625ed.jpg

50% Darwin x Coastal Female
5885646947_6b030c14cb.jpg

50% Diamond X Jungle Female
5885646943_f3fe0d3ac5.jpg

And a quick one of our Caramel Jag getting cosy with our Diamond X Bredli (She's a huge ****)
5909908975_24d38753a8.jpg

ok I really don't want this thread to turn into an PRO v CON Hybrid debate.
As they always end up with the thread being closed and ruined for everyone.

If there are any more issues with this thread that you have, you are more than welcome to PM me about it like I said in my first post.

Thanks.

Here is my little monster, he was given to me because he wouldnt eat.That was a couple of years ago.
[video=youtube;zHmsEvGpKZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHmsEvGpKZ8[/video]

What i find amazing are these negitive hyperthetical dooms day predictions about hybrid carpet pythons killing off our pure reptile heritage.

Save it for a hyperthetical debating thread or start one of your own but do me a favour stay out of this one .

Roger

Heres a caramel coastal x darwin carpet python .
I really like how these are turning out .
carameldarwinmaleresized2.jpg

I cant wait to see what a caramel albino carpet morph will look like.

Last edited:
ok I really don't want this thread to turn into an PRO v CON Hybrid debate.
As they always end up with the thread being closed and ruined for everyone.

If there are any more issues with this thread that you have, you are more than welcome to PM me about it like I said in my first post.

Thanks.

agreed.. no more of the off topic arguing in this thread.. if you want to discuss these hybrid issues please private message the thread poster as he's requested.

What i find amazing are these negitive hyperthetical dooms day predictions about hybrid carpet pythons killing off our pure reptile heritage.

Save it for a hyperthetical debating thread or start one of your own but do me a favour stay out of this one .

Roger

Heres a caramel coastal x darwin carpet python .
I really like how these are turning out .
carameldarwinmaleresized2.jpg

I cant wait to see what a caramel albino carpet morph will look like.

that thing is a ripper Roger, how old is it mate, looks lil :)

Nato

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a quick picture of the DiamondBredli with the Caramel RPM/Jag.

6101891196_d868e4b087_z.jpg

just a question in what states can you breed hybrids or crosses

Thanks for the comments.

Tyson001, check your state's licencing rules and regulations (should come with your licence) and you should be able find out :)

Here's recent shot of the Diamond x Bredli that has been mated by our Caramel jag.

6161628920_03f14c1bbc.jpg

They are still going for it.

6235437109_b0fa7caf96.jpg

And a shot of the Diamond x Jungle male after his shed yesterday.

6235437119_585d052cde.jpg

Why can't this thread be photos of 'Morelia Milkshakes' and not of a constant argument about hybrids?

I agree.. these debates have been going on for years and will go on for years.. both sides have their points but I dont think it will be resolved anytime soon.

personally Im tired of the DEJA MOO (the same old BS) lets keep the thread on track please and leave any nasty comments out of it.. if you dont like the thread thats ok, go to another one that you do.. thank you

Here's a quick vid to bump this thread back to the top :)

Dr Worm
[video=youtube_share;FcV7nbSnAAw]http://youtu.be/FcV7nbSnAAw[/video]

I also would be very interested in learning the husbandry requirements of these x's.

Genetically shouldn't it work that 50% of the diamond x's should need uv? Will this produce possible het for requirements like uv?

Things like this always make me want to study genetics. But then something else comes along and I want to study something else. Sigh, too many choices.

But, back on topic; are you doing any research into the requirements of these animals? The temperature difference certainly creates an interesting question. I guess trial and error is the way to work it out.

They could be simmilar to intergrades. Do you know of the locale for the parents? Without the time to evolve im not sure that a pairing of two snakes that had completely different locales would just pop out like an intergrade?

Sooo many questions.

Thank you for amusing my brain for today :D

Genetically shouldn't it work that 50% of the diamond x's should need uv? Will this produce possible het for requirements like uv?

Diamonds requiring uv is a myth. While supplying uv can't hurt, it has been proven to do nothing in stopping DPS as people have had animals still get it while being outside and having access to the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back