Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has there own opinions and rightly so.....My opinion is that coastals are down right ugly boring snakes...

i honestly think compared to most vens pythons have nothing. theres jsut something about RBBS's, Tiapans, Browns and Tigers that puts them above the list in looks.

Cheers
H.

Eventhough I love them very much and would love to own one, I'd have to say that Arafura File Snakes are probably the 'ugliest' snake...

I dunno if there is an 'ugly' species imo.. To me theres more important things then looks when your looking at a pet, what good is a stunning looking animal if it makes a **** pet? To show off to people thinking your cool?

It's like i have a dog that i paid $10 for.. He's scruffy and not the coolest looking dog, but personality wise he is the best dog we have ever had and i wouldn't trade him for any dog no matter how cool it looked.

Never seen an ugly reptile.:shock: Seen a million ugly, useless, oxygen stealing humans though. Should never have posted the names to faces thread.:eek::p

i hope your not talking about me cockney :lol:

ill have a go... arafura file snake, but id kill to own one.

Not really into Land Mullets.
Theyre pretty ugly.
I don't thnik that Olive Pythons are ugly, but they're not the most excitingly coloured of creatures.

I'm dumb when it comes to lizards... I wouldn't know what half of them looked like!! :D

Why don't we post some photos along with our comments, sometimes a photo can change a mind or two.

Personally I'd have to think about the ones I think are ugly. I always look for the beauty in everything.

IMO, any Antaresia, I know they are popular and people will disagree, but hey the question was posed. (And someone did answer this ques with Woma, so I then had to throw my two cents worth in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back