Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like all reptiles
im a bit iffy towards some at first but after looking them up and getting a little info on them
they begin to grow on you
like right now i would happily buy a land mullet, blue tongue and a shingle back :D:D
i think they are cool!!!
but then again i would keep every species if i could :D

i used to think womas were ugly, now i know better.
most antaresia are about as exciting as dirt, and an ugly diamond can be put in the same cart as a file snake and a baboons ****.

i have ugly coastals, but they are just beatufiul personality, and gotta love that boofy head.
ugliest ever in the world is that wierd toad from the amazon that gives birth out of it's back *shudders*
in oz, i'd say land mullets and womas :p

BHP's look dirty. Dont like aspides at all... Some coastals are lovely, others arent. Whoever said GTP's are ugly needs a psychiatrist IMO.

this is it, a Pipa toad uggggglyyyyyyyy.

Attachments

• 2_XIII_02b.jpg
    2_XIII_02b.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 134
my god people!!! the cane toad wins all ugly prizes hands down! I know this was for snakes and lizards, but personally i don't think any of them are really 'ugly' tho land mullets are evil looking

Pity toads and frogs aren't reptiles hahaha

Land mullet/bluey for lizards

Average womas and file snakes for snakes

Whoever said seasnakes are ugly has some weird taste! There are a few hideous species, but some absolutely gorgeous ones, I reckon

Yeah, Marine iguanas top the lizards, as far as snakes go the Arafuras are up there, and the faces of common death adders - they're the pug of the snake world. The desert death adders are at least lovely colours, but the common brown ones just have nothing going for them. Look like they've been hit in the face with a small shovel. Eugh!

id have to say chondros hahaha jokes and i dont no how you think blueys are ugly i love them

Blueys and Land Mullets remind me of big poos.... With stubby little legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back