Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine that anyone who has seen and handled albino pythons will tell you that this is incorrect.

Ugh. That's like saying Magda Szubanski is actually really attractive in real life.

No. Ugly is ugly.

gtps the price tag on those is pretty ugly, same as the price on those albino darwins.
UGLY (beautiful snakes though imo)

magda might be unatractive, but she is heaps of fun, we went out on the town with her a few months ago... heaps fun.

Obviously i am an advocate for albino's, but at the same time can see why people don't feel so enthusisatic about them. Pictures of albino olive pythons do them "NO" justice. They are a beautiful snake. Really you can't just look at the photo and say "ugly". Really get up close and handle them, and that goes for all the albino's..you're opinion will soon change.

I second "waruizaki's" challenge.

Obviously i am an advocate for albino's, but at the same time can see why people don't feel so enthusisatic about them. Pictures of albino olive pythons do them "NO" justice. They are a beautiful snake. Really you can't just look at the photo and say "ugly". Really get up close and handle them, and that goes for all the albino's..you're opinion will soon change.

I second "waruizaki's" challenge.

That was exactly my point. However some people are obviously so educated they can know everything from what they see on the internet so don't need to get out and see them in the flesh. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That was exactly my point. However some people are obviously so educated they can know everything from what they see on the internet so don't need to get out and see them in the flesh. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ive handled an alb carpet, it was a nice snake but not my cup of tea.
id rather the regs

But they have their own opinion. If someone thinks an Albino is ugly then thats what they think..........You think telling them it isn't will change their minds?

Of course. and thats what this thread is about. Thats why i second waruizaki's challenge.
It's ok to think they are ugly. I somewhat agree with them, i just don't think you can look at a picture and say "ugly as sin" " i'll continue to curse and complain about them when ever the word albino pops up". And some people do insackly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back