Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I scent albinos womas and BHP's with rats and feed them to my coastal. pretty expensive menu actually. lol

well, they're not reptiles but i think that frogs in general are pretty ugly

"I own some animals that are regarded as stunningly beautiful by all herpers,"

Pics or it didnt happen! hehe ;-)

I'd rather not get broken into pugsly but hey-you've taken some pics of my babies-your welcome to post them

Simone.

The only ugly herp IMO, are those with their guts spilled all over the road, chewed up by dogs and cats or chopped up with a shovel, all the rest I like equally.

Originally Posted by Colin
yeah I like them all, but obviously some more than others.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (imo) and you can't generalise a species as 'ugly'
correction : "beauty is in the eye of the BEERholder!!!!!"

Beer :rolleyes: It's ok on a hot day I guess but I'm a Maker's Mark man myself :D

"I'd rather not get broken into pugsly but hey-you've taken some pics of my babies-your welcome to post them"

hehe

just stirring... might throw some up later...

OK i'm putting a challenge out to anyone who has said they don;t like albinos. Have you actually seen any real life albino snakes?

No. However, I imagine that photographic reference material is more than adequate a representation.

I reckon coastals, blue-tongues and cunningham skinks are all awesome, and none of them are at all ugly especially cunninghams, and i was bitten by one last weekend!

No. However, I imagine that photographic reference material is more than adequate a representation.

I imagine that anyone who has seen and handled albino pythons will tell you that this is incorrect.

Ugliest lizard (there's no such thing really) - probably angle-headed dragons, heads always look too big for the body :lol: (would still like to keep them one day as they seem like a bit of a challenge)
Ugliest snake - file snakes for sure :p

The ugliest type of snake is definately the politician.

Err Trousa Snake is hot as, don't be mean :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back