Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. Alibones.... Disgusting creatures!

The albino olive is the only one I can stand 'cause it's more cream. The other albinos look like they have leprocy or something.

have you seen any albinos in the flesh? Or just pics?

I can't believe you guys call yourselves reptiles lovers. I don't think there are any ugly species, only some that are more attractive than others.

I think my Land Mullet is one of the loveliest animals i own AND i wouldn't trade any of my coastals for anything.
I own some animals that are regarded as stunningly beautiful by all herpers, but my coastal is still my favourite.

Simone.

Im a dog lover too but I still think that chuiauas, pugs and maltese terriers are bloody horrid ugly dogs. Just because you like a certain something doesnt mean you have to like all breeds.

I can't believe you guys call yourselves reptiles lovers. I don't think there are any ugly species, only some that are more attractive than others.

I think my Land Mullet is one of the loveliest animals i own AND i wouldn't trade any of my coastals for anything.
I own some animals that are regarded as stunningly beautiful by all herpers, but my coastal is still my favourite.

Simone.

Finding and animal ugly doesn't take away the fact that you like that animal though Simone.

Its not whether of not you like the animal, its just which you find a little harder on the eyes.

Take SLim6y for example.......He's damn ugly but I still like him:lol:

Simone.

You see you need to distinguish between good looks and personality. Even some of the most ugly people i know have a decent personality, same can be said for reptiles... except coastals, they are all corrupt and are just trying to be diamonds. That's why there are so many hybrids kicking around.

"I own some animals that are regarded as stunningly beautiful by all herpers,"

Pics or it didnt happen! hehe ;-)

That scaleless beardy that was in the forums about 2-3months back. It looked like a melted caramel ice cream!

Woma's are the uglyest! I am glad others agree with me. I can't believe that people will pay big dollars for them.

I am glad that we all have different taste because it would be very boring if we all had the same reptiles as pets.

I felt the same about Womas orginally, your tastes will change.

Especially after holding one, there beautiful snakes.

yeah :D I like them all, but obviously some more than others.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (imo) and you can't generalise a species as 'ugly'

correction : "beauty is in the eye of the BEERholder!!!!!"

Can't believe anyone would dislike womas, their stripes are stunning. But I'm with whomever mentioned albinos, they're just hideous. Hypo bredlis and macs are nice, but true albino anything is just off. Except humans, that's ****ing cool. But rabbits, axoltyls, snakes, mice, whatever... ugly. Just damned ugly.

OK i'm putting a challenge out to anyone who has said they don;t like albinos. Have you actually seen any real life albino snakes?

Peronally, normal phase Maccies, childrens.. Well any of the Anteresia, other than Wheatbelt Stimmies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back