Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
another couple of faves,..whats the monitor on the right? i took tonnes of fotos of it but cant remember its name,....

Attachments

• lacey.jpg
    lacey.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
You missed one of the best parts of the show Henry, the look on the face of the "staff" as Shane picked them up mid body and stuffed them into pillow cases, esp after they had told him they had trouble bagging the inland the night before and the coastal wanted to have a bit of a play before he went away.

That would have been worth seeing.

Simone.

good job

We want more pics of people so we can put names to faces or faces to names.
I also went down for a couple of days to have a sticky beak and thought it was great but a little dissapointed in the quality of animals in the comps as i was expecting some cracker womas and bhp's etc and where was simon stone and some of his new carpet morphs and stuff . There wasnt even any great looking blonde macs or hypo bredli.
Over all though Anthony Stimson done a great job and volunteers also.
Paul

View attachment 18157Heres a couple of photos i took today. At the expo.I had a great day caught up with a few mates spun a few yarns with the boys watched anthony stimpson neville burns do their show's. spoke to mike swan for a while and saw some great reptiles as well where else could you do that Grabbed a new hook and a laser thermometer got some good photos bloody good day.

View attachment 18152View attachment 18146View attachment 18147

That poor bredli was out all day.

At least with the other handling animals they were rotated and given a break.

He was put up about 830 and was taken down at the end of the day.

yeah, i felt a bit sorry for that bredli,...if being handled by their owners is meant to stress the hell out of snakes, i cant imagine how stressed that one would have been.

...it was very well behaved will all those hands touching it,...

Yeah the baggin of the taipan was quite entertaining, the head bumped Anthony's hand a few times.

I felt a bit sorry for the Bredli as well. Anyone who saw the original lacey who was in the large enclosure in the shed would probably feel the same for it as well. It just didn't settle in as well, I was watching it with Gavin when we saw a claw and a tongue come out of the hole it had dug in the corner :)

Looks like the BBQ was a great night out, shame I missed it. Mr Spike is right, they have put up a photo of GreenWillow but like CodeRed, I'll never tell :)

What neph, no compromising photos of me :),

That isn't GW in the photos, however she was there Sat and Sunday briefly... she remains a mistery to most still... Even to slatey.

I am so tired, despite spending Saturday asleep in bed and much of Sunday asleep in the back of The Dad's car. Buttermilk, the Green girls and I arrived home lastnight, and we absolutely refuse to get out of our pyjamas for atleast a week. I fully expect Anthony Stimson, Mark Harvey and Co to remain in theirs for atleast a month ;)

I wish we had reptile expos like that down here in tassie.

i wanna go again!!!
wish that was on every weekend
we had a great time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back