Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha good one :D first hybrid joke so far I believe lol

Very nice looking snakes your mate has got there, Im amazed there has been no flaming :shock:
yer same!!!
im gonna keep an eye on this thread and see who makes the first move:D

I was thinking that, but you can read the real estate section in the first photo. $4.5m for a house in carrara if anyone is interested.

Little expensive, Ill take the VZ commodore in the 2nd picture...lol:D

LOL that's what I was thinking:lol:
iv always had the same veiws-
if they are upfront about what it is i dont mind them.some of the hybrids today are gorguz but i just dont see myself having them but other people are different,goodluck to them

Everyone seems to be in a good mood right now, so if you have any pictures of your mates crosses don't be shy...looks like you won't be bitten!

Wow, look at how 1 article in a reptile mag has calmed the herd!

I've never purchased a reptile mag :p. I was actually noticing people slowly changing their stance on hybrids before the mag anyway, i think some people just didn't like them to go with the crowd seen as before mentioning you liked hybrids would be grounds for being shot =P.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i think its great people are chaging there minds on the hybrid topic,as long as the breeder is upfront and honest there no probs.i love looking at the new crazy *** morps and hybrids but wouldnt keep them but thats just cause i love native pure reptiles,thats just me and everyones different.
At the end of the day there all snakes
cheers

Last edited:
i think the ppl tht do protest against them have jst given up

These look like Proserpines x jungles to me. That right? Or are they actual Jags.

They look hell good. I'd love one just as a show off animal. Don't have intentions to breed a hybrid.

I think most people have the opinion of if the breeder is up front of what the animal actually is then theres no problem

The problem is that not every one is honest and If it looks more like a jungle or a woma or what ever they will sell it as that to get more $$$$$$$$$$$$ this is the problem

Then the new owner will then breed from this and so on and so on THIS IS NOT GOOD

Other wise yes the animals in this thread are very nice indeed but shouldn't be done IMO

Lewy

i think its great people are chaging there minds on the hybrid topic,as long as the breeder is upfront and honest there no probs.i love looking at the new crazy *** morps and hybrids but wouldnt keep them but thats just cause i love native pure reptiles,thats just me and everyones different.
At the end of the day there all snakes
cheers

People are still forgetting its illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back