Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Womas, but they're growing on me.
Lizards? Hmmm... Garden skinks, they are boring.

to me personaly i dont have an ugly est i think there all good but if i had to choose i would say nlind snake

Turtle frogs - Myobatrachus gouldi
They arnt all that kind on the old eyes! Although they would still be awesome to keep.

i know a lot of people here keep them but knob tail geckos look freaky and all out of proportion to me

Hydrosaurus pustulatus - IMO the ugliest lizard.

And I've seen some closeups of giant anacondas that have a face that is grotesque!

:p

Hix

Definately these things... Filthy rotten looking buggers...

gtp_50_108.jpg

gtp_17_171.jpg

You're all crazy. Tokay gecko is dam right ugly. Galapagos sea iguana a beautiful i love them. Blue tougnes are cute in their own way...especailly the babies. Green tree pythons are stunning...just like pugsly has pointed out.

But,,you fall asleep in the middle of a jungle in S.E asia and get woken up by the sound of a loud barking gecko and see this

Attachments

• Tokay_geckoB.jpg
    Tokay_geckoB.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 121
File snakes are... unfortunate looking.

Black headed pythons: Ugly.

Anything Albino: Totally over-rated. And Ugly.

Like a lot of others have said , I don't find any snakes ugly , but i don't gravitate to the Aspidites
snakes at all , especially the BHP with the white head --the WHP.

ugly thread

Starting athread that puts some of are reptiles down is ugly,lol.:shock:

Oh yeah. Alibones.... Disgusting creatures!

The albino olive is the only one I can stand 'cause it's more cream. The other albinos look like they have leprocy or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back