Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Holy crusty deamons of dirt Byrony !!!" what the...........??? :lol:

The crusty deamons of dirt? please what are we talking about here, car racing/speedway?????
what? ...what? :?

i saw them they were mad!!!!!!!! sooooooooo much better than last year but last year had a better theam but much better tricks

Tricks? hello..... she deamons?

what are you talking about, me no understand

Name: Darren
Sex: Male
Occupation: Mechanic originally, now self employed, home handyman type stuff!!!!!
Interests: Cars, Motorbikes, Fishing, Boats, Herps, Native Fauna, renovating my house.
Currrent Herps: 3 diamonds, 4 coastals, 5 maccies, 11 vittticeps, 3 waters, 5 accies, 2 shigles, 1 bluey, 6 blacksoil beardies, 2mountain heath dragons, 3 jacky lizards, 2 dogs and am currently looking after a ringtail possum.
My Wish List: bredli, murray darling, darwin, B&G jungles,olives, BHP, Woma, GTP, Storrs,gillens, spencers.

For you guys who don't know who crusty deamons are then your missing out on the best extreme motorcross riding you have ever seen. :shock: They are just awesome like Byrony said. Hows jumping over 250feet long and 40 to 50 feet in the air doing backflips, no brainers, clickers etc. :twisted: I saw these guys at homebush on sat night and their jumps were restricted to size of the stadium. UNBELEIVEABLE!!!!!!!! :roll:

Name: Cheryl and David Forbes
Occupations: Butcher and Gaming Manager/Bar Attendant(Hobby biz Rodentranching, Crix, Speckled Feeder Roaches, Mealworms. Just Getting into Breeding White's Green Tree Frogs. Very busy People!! Want to make biz out of breeding Reptile/Amphibian Food. Sick of working for the MAN. WE WILL GET THERE, HEY? Dave n I have been 2gether for nearly 17yrs. Got married Jan 2003. Damn hot Day 4lC. No kids between us. But I have grown up kids, including one who I adopted out and found. Yeehaa!!!. 3 grandies. Dave is Poppy Dave to my Grandies. They think he's GREAT!. Cheers Cheryl

Name:Derek
Interest:Family First (wife and 3 kids), Reptiles, all nature, movies
Current Herps: pair Bredl's
Past Herps:Children's, Ball/Royal Python (just moved to Aussie from Canada)
Future Herps: Beardie, Common Tree Snake(blue Phase), RBB

Name:Tim
Interest:Girlfriend,Bmx jumping,Reptiles and Loud music
Current Herps: Beardie, 3 ewds, 1 coastal(yet to be found)
Future Herps: Common Tree Snake, olives, water pythons and some jungle pythons.

Name:Alan
Interest:Keeping herps, keeping cichlids (fish) and riding bike trials
Current Herps: 1 coastal carpet, 1 eastern water dragon, 2 saw-shelled turtles
Future Herps: 2 Blue tongues, 2 shingle backs and some more pythons.
Cheers, Alan.
P.s, if you have msn and want to chat about herps or anything else, add me [email protected]

Name:Robert
Interests:Music and all that comes with it,Used to love all sport but not much of a chance of doing much now,Of course my repltiles,love to fish,Racing all forms,driving really fast/racing.
Past Herps:Darwin,atherton,Maccies,ackie,bredli,coastals,GTS.
Current Herps:2 Diamonds,2Maccies,1Bredli,1 GTS,1Ackie,4 pantherinus skinks,
Future Herps:6painteds on the way very very soon,Some very nice woma's,More colubrids,Olives,50/50 jungles,More skinks,dragons and monitors.Might as well say heaps.
B4 i Die:Elapids(mainly wanting some nice desert adders) and of course some nice Aussie GTP's.

Name : Sheri
Occupation : Client Services Manager (for a computer software company)
Interests : Pythons, movies, reading, theatre - and lotsa other stuff. And my kids :D (do
they count as an interest??? I am a single mum of two kids anyway)
Current : 3 Maccies
Future : Don't know yet - would love to have an olive one day, but I just got
my Maccies so one step at a time

Name: Naomi

Occupation: Full-time mum, part time uni student B.Sc Information Technology- computer science.

Interest: Family (lovely hubby and 2 toddlers and nearly 7 years of marriage!), tarantulas and tarantula conservation, reptiles, camping, homeschooling, computer gaming

Current Herps: Pair Coastals, Pair maccies, one lovely Scrubby

Past Herps: None

Future Herps: Shinglebacks!! Bredl's, BHP's (dreaming).

Name: Laura but you can call me Pinkie ;)

Occupation: Professional student (B.Sci in Zoology, currently studying a Masters of Ecotourism)

Interests: Besides the reptile thing, all animals, music, beach/bodysurfing, photography, wildlife rescue

Current Herps: Coastal carpet, Blonde mac , pink tongue and 2 beardies

Past Herps: Jungle python, blue tongues and turtles.

Future Herps: I still want a file snake

Random: Zoe is my bestest buddy :D

Name: Stevo
Sex: sometimes
Interest: herps, pub, golf,pub, St.kilda footy club,pub
Past herps: vitti's, ewd, diamonds, water pythons, gecko's
Current: Bhp,Darwin,Bredli,Murray darling,childrens,gippys
Future: diamonds again,olives,womas,jungles,spencers monitors and dreaming 1 day gtps.

Name:Brendan

Sex:male

Occupation:student and IGA worker (and no i am not a checkout chick)

Interests:girls, reptiles, motorbikes, BMX, TV, fishin and microwave popcorn.

Current Herps: 1 ridge tailed monitor, a female diamond, male darwin carpet, a brown tree snake, 1 yellow faced whipsnake, 3 eastern beardies and a jacky dragon.

Future Herps:bhps, northern death adders, red bellies and most other elapids and most monitors.

Stevo said:
Name: Stevo
Sex: sometimes
Interest: herps, pub, golf,pub, St.kilda footy club,pub
Past herps: vitti's, ewd, diamonds, water pythons, gecko's
Current: Bhp,Darwin,Bredli,Murray darling,childrens,gippys
Future: diamonds again,olives,womas,jungles,spencers monitors and dreaming 1 day gtps.

St Kilda, Maaaaaaaaaate!
Peter

Mate, mate!! A club within a club! Just PM'ed Stevo and then I read on! Got to arrange to get to a game one day/night! Sittin' pretty 10 zip! Yeeharrr

AnimatedSaintsLogo.gif
Good-bye Swans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back